D-Tools brings significant new capabilities to System Integrator while introducing D-Tools Cloud to the residential security market.
CONCORD, CA — February 18, 2020 — D-Tools, Inc. will demonstrate its award-winning business software for system integrators at ISC West booth #34096, March 18–20, in Las Vegas. D-Tools will be showcasing the latest enhancements to its on-premises software solution for commercial security integrators, System Integrator (SI), which includes service plan management, supplier pricing, AVaaS and more. In addition, the company will debut D-Tools Cloud for the residential security market – an easy to use platform that intuitively guides users from managing sales prospects through quoting, system design, and procurement.
Major Release of D-Tools System Integrator, SI v13, Delivers Valuable New Features
D-Tools System Integrator is a robust, comprehensive software that streamlines project workflows including sales, system designs, installation, back office management, and service , all utilizing an extensive and integrated product library. The latest release now features:
- Service Plans –Define, create, sell, and manage service contracts
- Supplier Pricing –Access to dealer-specific pricing from select partner brands
- AV as a Service (AVaaS) – A new integration with GreatAmerica Financial Services gives the ability to offer flexible payment options for projects and services via your proposal.
- Allowance Packages –Substitute allowances for parts with no impact on price
- Multi-Conductor Cable Documentation –Draw connections down to the individual conductor
- Bundled Cables Support – Provides accurate labor calculation for bundled cables
- Payments Processing –Accept and process credit card and ACH payments from clients
- Bar Code Scanning –Collect and validate product data, and sync with projects upon item receipt
D-Tools Cloud Now Available for Residential Security Integrators
A perfect solution fit for smaller residential security integrator looking to streamline business processes, D-Tools Cloud is a powerful, yet easy-to-use multi-OS, web-based SaaS solution featuring:
- CRM and Sales Opportunity Management – Manage sales opportunities, track your pipeline and proposals, and respond to customer demands
- Integrated Product Library with Supplier Pricing –Access product specifications with dealer-specific pricing from select partner brands
- Visual Quoting and Budgeting –Develop quotes and review budget ranges with the clients within the quoting and design interface
- Browser-based Drawings – Create data-driven plan views based on a quote’s bill of materials without the need for outside drawing applications such as Visio or AutoCAD
- WhiteboardsTM Mark-up Tool– Mark up drawings and photos with device placement details, dimensions, field notes and more on the fly
- Change Orders –Create, track, and manage internal and client-facing change orders
- Purchasing –Easily generate purchase orders and send them to suppliers directly
- Amazon Business Integration – Connect your Amazon Business account to D-Tools Cloud, add Amazon devices to proposals, and send POs directly to Amazon Business for fulfillment
- QuickBooks Online Integration – Sync project information for invoicing and accounting
- Visual Reports and Analytics – Be able to track your process and learn from the analytics generated in order to make future decisions in your business
To see how D-Tools software can deliver results, free trials can be are available any time at www.d-tools.com.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools, Inc. is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate business software that caters to the unique and diverse needs of systems design and installation firms. The company’s on-premises software, System Integrator™ (SI), and cloud-based platform, D-Tools Cloud, are robust solutions that help manage all aspects of an integrator’s business, including sales, comprehensive system design, project documentation, procurement, and project management. Today, more than 6,000 companies in over 80 countries use D-Tools’ award-winning software to streamline business processes, leading to improved operational efficiencies and increased profitability.