D-Tools brings significant new capabilities to D-Tools Cloud and System Integrator solutions, offers training, and invites attendees to a happy hour reception.
CONCORD, CA — August 21, 2019 — D-Tools, Inc. will demonstrate its award-winning business software for system integrators at CEDIA Expo, booth #1343, September 12–14, in Denver. D-Tools Cloud— an easy to use platform that intuitively guides integrators from managing sales prospects through quoting, system design, and procurement— adds capabilities including intelligent system design features, while powerful new features have been added to its flagship, on-premises System Integrator (SI) solution including service plan management and supplier pricing. D-Tools will also offer a D-Tools Cloud product training, and invites attendees to a happy hour reception at its booth that is open to all attendees.
D-Tools Cloud Update Provides Critical New Capabilities
D-Tools Cloud is a powerful, yet easy-to-use multi-OS, web-based SaaS solution now featuring:
- CRM and Sales Opportunity Management – Track activity, pipeline, assign tasks
- Integrated Product Library with Supplier Pricing – Access to product specifications with dealer-specific pricing from select partner brands
- Visual Quoting and Budgeting – Develop quotes and review budget ranges with the clients within the quoting and design interface
- Browser-based Drawings – Create data-driven plan views and signal flow diagrams based on a quote’s bill of materials without the need for outside drawing applications such as Visio or AutoCAD
- WhiteboardsTM Mark-up Tool – Mark up drawings and photos with device placement details, dimensions, field notes and more on the fly
- Change Orders – Create, track, and manage internal and client-facing change orders
- Purchasing – Easily generate purchase orders and send them to suppliers directly
- Amazon Business Integration – Connect your Amazon Business account to D-Tools Cloud, add Amazon devices to proposals, and send POs directly to Amazon Business for fulfillment
- QuickBooks Online Integration – Sync project information for invoicing and accounting
D-Tools Cloud Manufacturer Training Session
D-Tools will deliver a Manufacturers Training (MFT) session at CEDIA Expo 2019 open to all attendees, which will teach users how to take a potential new project from inception to proposal in D-Tools Cloud. This includes everything from managing sales prospects, through quoting, system design, and procurement. The session will take place Friday, September 13th from 10:00–11:30 a.m. in room 4C for 0.75 CEU credits. Registration is now open at https://cedia.a2zinc.net/CEDIA2019/Public/Sessions.aspx?Keyword=D-Tools&View=sessions&ID=18096.
Major Release of D-Tools System Integrator, SI v13, Delivers Valuable New Features
D-Tools System Integrator is a robust, comprehensive software that guides users through the sales, estimation, system designs, project management, installation, and service aspects of their business. The latest release now features:
- Service Plans – Define, create, sell, and manage service contracts
- Supplier Pricing – Access to dealer-specific pricing from select partner brands
- Allowance Packages – Substitute allowances for parts with no impact on price
- Multi-Conductor Cable Documentation – Draw connections down to the individual conductor
- Bundled Cables Support – Provides accurate labor calculation for bundled cables
- Payments Processing – Accept and process credit card and ACH payments from clients
- Bar Code Scanning – Collect and validate product data, and sync with projects upon item receipt
- Inventory Management – Track inventory and job costs through Tracknicity iOS mobile app
CEDIA Attendees Invited to D-Tools Happy Hour
Sponsored by D-Tools Industry Insight and (i3) partners AudioQuest, Klipsch, Sonos, and Sony, D-Tools will host a reception in booth #1343 on Friday, September 13th, at 3:00 p.m. where attendees can meet the D-Tools team and partners, and learn more about what’s coming in D-Tools. Admission is free and craft beer will be provided. CEDIA Expo attendees can RSVP by visiting https://d-tools.com/cedia-2019-event-rsvp/.
To see how D-Tools can deliver profound visibility, insights, and results, CEDIA Expo 2019 attendees are encouraged to visit D-Tools in booth #1343.
Not attending CEDIA? A free trial of D-Tools software can be downloaded any time at www.d-tools.com.
Draper to Sponsor Giveaway!
D-Tools i3 (Industry Insight and Information) partner Draper, the leader in image display technology solutions, will be giving away a Profile Plus fixed projection screen and TecVision ALR viewing surface at CEDIA in D-Tools booth #1343.
Winners will receive a customized screen of their choice of up to 120” diagonal HDTV format using their top of the line front screen material from the TecVision ALR line, which are ISF certified for image quality.
Engineered with a lighter frame, the Profile Plus fixed projection screen mimics the flat panel look with a thin 5/8″ bezel frame for a sleek finish to the edge. Superior quality and uniformity, Draper’s TecVision ALR viewing surfaces offer premium ambient light rejection. ISF certified for optical color accuracy and fidelity, the viewing surfaces meet high standard image qualifications, making it ideal for home theater applications.
Attendees are encouraged to stop by D-Tools booth #1343 any time during CEDIA Expo to enter. The drawing will take place Saturday, September 14 at 2:00 p.m.
To hear more about Draper offerings, visit the company at www.draperinc.com.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools, Inc. is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate business software that caters to the unique and diverse needs of systems design and installation firms. The company’s on-premises software, System Integrator™ (SI), and new cloud-based platform, D-Tools Cloud, are robust solutions that help manage all aspects of an integrator’s business, including sales, comprehensive system design, project documentation, procurement, and project management. Today, more than 6,000 companies in over 80 countries use D-Tools’ award-winning software to streamline business processes, leading to improved operational efficiencies and increased profitability.
All products, product names, trademarks, and registrations mentioned are the property of their respective owners, all rights reserved
# # #