As a valued D-Tools customer, are you taking advantage of the benefits made available to you in order to become proficient with our on-premises System Integrator (SI) solution? D-Tools’ Software Assurance (SA) is a comprehensive program which includes a unique set of features, services, and support needed to be successful with SI.
Why Software Assurance?
- Improve operational efficiency through access to unique features and training.
- Increase overall user productivity with Gold support and Gold Support webinars
- Maintain an available and responsive support team. We are committed to delivering the best possible standard service to our customers and offer numerous methods to our users to help them be successful in the use of our products. Click Here to find details about our different Support Levels and what is included with each plan.
Below are the services including all future software upgrades, all web-enabled and mobile features, Data Library subscription, and priority phone support and training.
- All future Software Upgrades: Never buy another upgrade! Updates and new features are released throughout the calendar year with major upgrades released annually.
- Gold Support: Priority Phone Support from our team of Client Success Managers
- Free Training – Gold Support Webinars & QA Sessions: Training on all aspects of our solution – twice weekly! Click Here
- Unlimited Access to the D-Tools Product Library and Ability to Request the Addition of Products and/or Product Information: D-Tools data subscription provides complete access to D-Tools’ extensive database of low voltage products from thousands of manufacturers, and downloaded through SI. Its purpose is to help eliminate the need for users to build their own product catalog from scratch, saving users hundreds to thousands of hours of valuable time.
- Mobile Install (MI): Mobile Install gives users the power to publish Work Orders and Service Orders to a web portal that is accessible by technicians in the field from any mobile device. Technicians can check off items that are complete, track the time required to complete each task, add site images and site notes, and even enter device serial numbers, IP addresses, and Mac addresses. Techs can also note and obtain sign off on parts and labor added in the field, essentially serving as a field change order, ensuring projects stay on-task and to-budget.
- Mobile Quote 2.0: Redesigned for a more intuitive, effective and visually impactful experience, D-Tools’ Mobile Quote 2.0 is a native iPad companion app to the D-Tools SI platform. Mobile Quote 2.0 makes it easy to walk prospective clients through available technology options while seamlessly generating a scope and budget for customer approval. The data collected is instantaneously transferred into D-Tools SI for further design development and project management.
- Mobile Quote 2.0 allows salespeople to obtain signed approval of project scope and budget, and even collect a design retainer, in the very first client meeting, thereby eliminating the competition as well as the need to waste valuable time on proposal revisions.
- Customer Portal: Utilizing D-Tools’ Cloud Infrastructure, SI features a Customer Portal, which enables users to publish Proposals, Contracts, Change Orders, and other client-facing documentation to the web for better client engagement. Clients will be able to log-in to a secure web portal and review documentation, make comments, and accept or reject critical business documentation. Clients can also create e-signatures for proposals, contracts, and change orders, and these signed documents can be saved to the D-Tools project within SI.
- SI users will be notified when a customer reviews, comments or accepts proposals, streamlining the process and improving communications throughout the project lifecycle.
- Purchase Order Vendor Portal: Publish and send POs to your vendors directly from within SI. Vendors can comment and accept POs in real-time.
- Free Access to D-Tools Cloud until March 31, 2020.
Over 90% of our customers sign up for Software Assurance. Let us make sure you are taking advantage of your D-Tools software investment and sign up by contacting a member of our team here!