As a valued D-Tools customer, are you taking advantage of the benefits made available to you in order to become proficient with our on-premises System Integrator (SI) solution? D-Tools’ Software Assurance (SA) is a comprehensive program that includes a unique set of features, services, and support needed to be successful with SI.
Why Software Assurance?
- Improve operational efficiency through access to unique features and training.
- Increase overall user productivity with Gold support and Gold Support webinars
- Maintain an available and responsive support team. We are committed to delivering the best possible standard service to our customers and offer numerous methods to our users to help them be successful in the use of our products. Click Here to find details about our different Support Levels and what is included with each plan.
- Gold Support: Priority Phone Support from our team of Client Success Managers
- Free Training – Gold Support Webinars & QA Sessions: Training on all aspects of our solution – twice weekly! Click Here
- Unlimited Access to the D-Tools Product Library and Ability to Request the Addition of Products and/or Product Information: D-Tools data subscription provides complete access to D-Tools’ extensive database of low voltage products from thousands of manufacturers, and downloaded through SI.
- Mobile Install: Mobile Install gives users the power to publish Work Orders and Service Orders to a web portal that is accessible by technicians in the field from any mobile device. Technicians can check off items that are complete, track the time required to complete each task, and even note and obtain sign off on parts and labor added in the field, essentially serving as a field change order, ensuring projects stay on-task and to-budget.
- Mobile Quote 2.0: Redesigned for a more intuitive, effective and visually impactful experience, D-Tools’ Mobile Quote 2.0 is a native iPad companion app to D-Tools SI. Mobile Quote 2.0 makes it easy to walk prospective clients through available technology options while seamlessly generating a scope and budget for customer approval. The data collected is instantaneously transferred into D-Tools SI for further design development and project management.
- Customer Portal: Utilizing D-Tools’ Cloud Infrastructure, SI features a Customer Portal, which enables users to publish Proposals, Contracts, Change Orders, and other client-facing documentation to the web for better client engagement.
- Purchase Order Vendor Portal: Publish and send POs to your vendors directly from within SI. Vendors can comment and accept POs in real-time.
- All future Software Upgrades: Never buy another upgrade! Updates and new features are released throughout the calendar year with major upgrades released annually.
Speaking of software upgrades, what better time than now to upgrade with SA with our new major release of System Integrator – SI version 13. SI v13 delivers long-awaited new features including:
- Service Plans: the ability to define, create, sell, and manage Service Plans for new and existing projects, extending the reach of SI. Now, users can manage projects in SI from the initial proposal through the on-going post-completion service relationship.
- Allowance Packages: SI users can now create “Allowance Packages” during the bidding process, and then replace those placeholders with actual products after the contract is signed without affecting the project price.
- Bundled Wire/Cable Packages: a new Bundled Wire/Cable Package option eases specification and enables connections down to the individual conductor.
- Supplier Pricing: SI users now have access to dealer-specific pricing from select partner brands, making it easier to specify products at the critical design stage of the project, and helping ensure accurate pricing for procurement after the project is won.
- Payments Processing: D-Tools’ Customer Portal now enables users to accept and process credit card and ACH payments from clients.
- AVIQ Database Integration: a new integration between D-Tools and AV-iQ provides SI software users with access to a growing, comprehensive library of detailed product information from AV-iQ’s database of products, ensuring data integrity throughout any project’s workflow.
Over 90% of our customers sign up for Software Assurance. Let us make sure you are taking advantage of your D-Tools software investment and sign up by contacting a member of our team here!
If you have additional questions, please email our Customer Success team at email@example.com
– The Customer Success Team