It’s about time. Time is money. Your time is valuable and can be the difference between making profit and loss on a project. D-Tools SIX has been re-designed to increase your productivity and efficiency by making it easier to get to core functionality so you can estimate, design and deliver your projects faster than ever before.
It's time to work. It's time to profit. It's time to grow.
* = New Features
* Add an "Updated By" SIX user name to Products, Labor, Packages and Service Orders in Catalog.
* Calculate BTU, Amps, Watts and Voltage.
* Ability to group snippets.
* Improve Update from Library in Projects to work with multiple products.
* Improve LDC to have an option to detect SQL instances on the network.
* Add ability to copy addresses from one address type to another in Client Editor
* Improved Performance, New Architecture.
* Completely New Ribbon UI - unified tool set reduces navigation and clicks.
* Most Administrative Tasks included in SIX Client.
* New Navigation “Start” and “Recently Viewed”.
* Full 64-bit compatibility.
* Import projects from 5.5.
* Import data from 5.5 via Legacy Data Converter (LDC).
* Side-by-Side install eases transition to new platform.
* All settings are available in both the Control Panel and their corresponding areas of the app.
* Settings tab in all UI ribbons.
- Improved Performance, New Architecture
- Completely New Ribbon UI - unified tool set reduces navigation and clicks
- Most Administrative Tasks included in SIX Client
- New Navigation “Start” and “Recently Viewed”
- Full 64-bit compatibility
- Import projects from 5.5
- Import data from 5.5 via Legacy Data Converter (LDC)
- Side-by-Side install eases transition to new platform
- All settings are available in both the Control Panel and their corresponding areas of the app.
- Settings tab in all UI ribbons
* Allow labor items to be created, mapped and synced to QuickBooks Items.
* New QuickBooks Setting "Export labor items as QuickBooks Items". This is default false. If True labor items in
projects can be exported as QuickBooks Items (they need not follow the Labor:Phase:Subphase export model).
* When user clears a QuickBooks Estimate give option to delete Estimate in QuickBooks also
* Custom layouts support sorting and grouping of columns
* Add Custom layouts to Project Compare Editor
* Visio - Insert Drawing Pages. Can insert drawings pages and related items from other Visio drawings
* Improve font size on CompId for schematic shape in Visio
* When dropping wire in Visio drop connected products.
- New Project editor in all drawings. Displays side-by-side rather than docked but contains ALL the features found
- in the project editor for a more unified experience
- New Stencil Tree with preview shapes
- Improved assign product and find shapes dialogs (with previews)
- RealPics – photo-realistic elevation shapes from select MVP partners
* Ability to add and remove report themes
* There are four new Resource Role settings -"Resource1",..."Resource4" which can be mapped to a "Role" to
display in Reports.
* New report setting "Cascade Location description" to cascade locations descriptions to children on reports.
- New Manage Report UI designed for managing reports, not for running them
- New Report Group Functionality. Combine multiple reports into one – they return as a single document
- Publish Reports. Share custom(ized) reports with the rest of the company
- New library of Report Themes