Full-Length Demo (16 minutes)
iOS Companion APP for SI 2017
Redesigned for a more intuitive, effective and visually impactful experience, D-Tools’ Mobile Quote 2.0 is a native iPad® companion app to the D-Tools SI platform. Mobile Quote 2.0 makes it easy to walk prospective clients through available technology options while seamlessly generating a scope and budget for customer approval. The data collected is instantaneously transferred into D-Tools SI for further design development and project management.
Leveraging D-Tools’ extensive product library and workflow concepts such as the specification of devices by location and system, Mobile Quote 2.0 allows salespeople to obtain signed approval of a project scope and budget, and even collect a design retainer, in the very first client meeting, thereby eliminating the competition as well as the need to waste valuable time on proposal revisions.
Labor and general pricing can be calculated so customers see an accurate budgetary number, which can then be signed off for approval on the spot within the D-Tools Mobile Quote 2.0 app.
D-Tools Mobile Quote 2.0 enables Residential and Commercial Integrators to:
- Create New Quotes – Add contact information, establish pricing parameters, set a deposit or design retainer amount, and even a price contingency/range
- Preset, Add and Delete Rooms & Systems – Add system details and room details including site photos
- Add Products as Packages and/or Allowances (from SI catalog) – Add items to multiple rooms simultaneously, adjust pricing on-the-fly
- Automatically Calculates Quote Totals and Subtotals – By system, by room, by equipment vs labor
- View a Quote Summary – By system, by room, by equipment vs labor
- Get Customer Approval – eSignature capabilities and even collect the deposit/retainer through your preferred mobile payments platform
Mobile Quote is available for download via the Apple app store and can be installed for free. However, every customer must purchase Mobile Quote licenses in order to fully use Mobile Quote. Device Licenses are priced at $25.00 per iPad device per month, and managed via the SI 2017 registration system. For more information on purchasing Mobile Quote 2.0, please click here.